July 17, 2016
7:30 am - 10:30 am
Team Adventure Run to ignite FUN in the RUN! Trails, paths, creeks and circuit training to build strength. Bring a guest - and it's dog friendly!
- 7:00 am Adventure Run Starts at the trail Celebration Garden!
- Hilly run with some packed earth and soft terrain
- 8:00 am Stretch, self care and cool-down
- 8:30 am Breakfast and RACE REPORTS!
The 1-hour Adventure run will accommodate all speeds of runners and will include hills, stairs, circuit training for full-body fitness. Walkers can enjoy a beautiful experience at the Oso Trail utilizing the trails and paved paths. Runners doing 8 miles or longer will run the paved/dirt trail system of the Oso Trail and Jeronimo Trail.
- Running gear including water bottles (20-40 ounces)
- Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses are all good
- Breakfast item
- Mat and/or Towel for the strength and stretch
Please bring a breakfast items once each 8 weeks. Use the link below (updated on Wednesdays). Bookmark this link for future reference.
Venue Phone: 949-374-2096
Venue Website: www.TriLaVie.comAddress:
The Norman P. Murray Community and Senior Center is adjacent to the Oso Trail. This stunning (and largely shaded…) trail is composed of pavement, dirt and mulch and winds through gardens along the creek. There is a central 1.3 mile loop and feeder trails for a longer run. Please use the bathrooms at the Community Center prior to running at the trail. Note: The Community and Senior Center shares an entrance with the middle school. Come past the school to the end of Veteran’s Way and park to the left if there is room.