- October 23, 2016
8:00 am - 11:00 am
Team Adventure Run to ignite FUN in the RUN! Trails, paths and circuit training to build strength. Bring a guest - and it's dog friendly!
- 8:00 am Adventure Run Starts at the Pavillion behind the baseball field!
- Run/Walk/Strength with some packed earth and soft terrain
- 9:00 am Stretch, self care and cool-down
- 9:30 am Breakfast and RACE REPORTS!
The 1-hour Adventure run will accommodate all speeds of runners and will include circuit training for full-body fitness. Walkers can enjoy a beautiful experience at the Hick's Canyon utilizing the trails and paved paths.
Runners doing more distance work will use the Hick's Trail as well as the Mountains-to-Sea Trail to Harvard and Beyond.
- Running gear including water bottles (20-40 ounces)
- Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses are all good
- Breakfast item
- Mat and/or Towel for the strength and stretch
- LAWN CHAIR! (there is limited seating for the race stories)
Please bring a breakfast items once each 8 weeks. Use the link below (updated on Wednesdays). Bookmark this link for future reference.
Venue: Hick’s Canyon