October 31, 2015
7:00 am - 10:00 am
Run Extravaganza!: Today's running and walking starts the Fall/Winter Run Program and includes running goal achievements for TriLaVie Triple Crown athletes. Run or walk from 1-mile to 10 miles. Guests welcome!
Another FUN training on the track or the trail adjacent to Woodbridge High School. We'll all start together for a warm-up that includes some drills to improve form. After that, each athletes will choose their goal and grouping. Bring a friend!
*For this special training, we will open check-in at 7:00am. We'll do introductions and review the running and walking choices before we begin. This event is for everyone! All levels, all speeds, men, women, youth.... and you can bring your dog if you like!!!
Participants will be doing distances from 1-mile to 10 miles and everything in between that meets your goals and fitness. Come along! This will be SOOOOOOO FUN!!!
- Warm-up walk or run
- Running Drills, Form, Cadence
- Run or walk your goal: 1 mile to 10 miles!
- Strength and Stretch exercises for better running
- Self-Care techniques to promote recovery and health
- Breakfast with the team
- Running gear including shoes, socks, hat and sunglasses if you wish
- Water/fuel to drink
- Watch or time-piece to log speeds
- Mat and Towel for stretch, strength and self-care
- Tennis Ball if you have one, I have some to borrow
Contact TriLaVie Founder and Head Coach Martha 949-374-2096
Please bring a breakfast item once each 8 weeks: BREAKFAST LINK (bookmark this link for future reference)
Venue: Woodbridge High School