March 20, 2016
7:30 am - 10:30 am
Run or walk the Laguna Niguel Regional Park or nearby run path. Nutrition & fueling clinic included.
Enjoy a Park Run Run before a Clinic on Nutrition and Fueling for Maximum Performance
Runners and walkers will choose a route depending upon their fitness and goals.
7:00 am start for 70.3 and IM athletes this week.
7:30 am start time for SPR and OLY athletes this week.
- Meet and Greet at 7:30 am
- Laguna Niguel Regional Park for 1 or 2 loops
- Aliso Creek trail for IM runners
- Stretch, strength and self-care
- Nutrition/Fueling for Maximum Performance Clinic
- More Raffles!!! Arrive early to get your tickets!
- Running shoes and gear; hat, glasses, sunscreen!
- Water/Fuel on a belt or hand-held device, at least 20 ounces
- Mat/Towel for stretch
Please check the link for breakfast items needed. Take your turn once every 8 weeks. Book mark this link for convenience.
Breakfast Sign-Up Genius Link:
Endurance House is a retail shop for triathletes and endurance athletes. They have lots of stuff you need, and tons of stuff you want. Their selection of fueling products in sample sizes is excellent. Be prepared with a budget! (or leave your wallet in the car!!!)
Venue: Orange Theory
Venue Phone: 949-614-9711
Venue Website: www.TriLaVie.comAddress:
Triathlon and endurance sports store opened in 2015 in the Whole Foods plaza on the corner of La Paz and Aliso Creek. Excellent location to run or cycle into Laguna Niguel Regional Park and Aliso and Wood Canyons. Shower available at the store!