August 7, 2016
7:00 am - 10:30 am
Run or walk the Laguna Niguel Regional Park. Fueling guidelines with product review and team breakfast!
Enjoy a Park Run or Trail Run before a Clinic on Nutrition and Fueling for Maximum Performance
Runners and walkers will choose a route depending upon their fitness and goals.
- Ironman Athletes meet at 6:30am for review with Coach.
- Check-in starts at 7:00am
- Route Overview at 7:15am
- Run starts promptly at 7:30am PLEASE!
- Laguna Niguel Regional Park for loops of the 3miles. We'll start this like a race!
- Yoga/Stretch after the run!
- Nutrition/Fueling for Maximum Performance Clinic with product review
- More Raffles!!! Arrive early to get your tickets!
- Running shoes and gear; hat, glasses, sunscreen!
- Water/Fuel on a belt or hand-held device, at least 20 ounces
- Mat/Towel for stretch
- Money for products to buy at Endurance House... i'm just saying....
Please check the link for breakfast items needed. Take your turn once every 8 weeks. Book mark this link for convenience.
Breakfast Sign-Up Genius Link:
Endurance House is a retail shop for triathletes and endurance athletes. They have lots of stuff you need, and tons of stuff you want. Their selection of fueling products in sample sizes is excellent. Be prepared with a budget! (or leave your wallet in the car!!!)
Venue: Orange Theory
Venue Phone: 949-614-9711
Venue Website: www.TriLaVie.comAddress:
Triathlon and endurance sports store opened in 2015 in the Whole Foods plaza on the corner of La Paz and Aliso Creek. Excellent location to run or cycle into Laguna Niguel Regional Park and Aliso and Wood Canyons. Shower available at the store!