- March 20, 2016
7:30 am - 10:30 am
Run or walk the Laguna Niguel Regional Park or the Aliso and Wood Canyon Trail. Run skills introduction and nutrition/fueling clinic included. Guests are welcome to this training! Come check us out.
Enjoy a Park Run or Trail Run before a Clinic on Nutrition and Fueling for Maximum Performance
Runners and walkers will choose a route depending upon their fitness and goals. All runners will get an overview of run skills prior to the training.
7:30 am start time all athletes this week.
- Meet and Greet at 7:30 am
- Run Skills Overview with Martha
- Laguna Niguel Regional Park for 3 milers
- Aliso and Wood Canyon Creek Trail for 3+ miles
- Stretch, strength and self-care
- Nutrition/Fueling for Maximum Performance Clinic
- More Raffles!!! Arrive early to get your tickets!
- Running shoes and gear; hat, glasses, sunscreen!
- Water/Fuel on a belt or hand-held device, at least 20 ounces
- Mat/Towel for stretch
- Lawn Chair for clinic and breakfast
Please check the link for breakfast items needed. Take your turn once every 8 weeks. Book mark this link for convenience.
Breakfast Sign-Up Genius Link:
Endurance House is a retail shop for triathletes and endurance athletes. They have lots of stuff you need, and tons of stuff you want. Their selection of fueling products in sample sizes is excellent. Be prepared with a budget! (or leave your wallet in the car!!!)
Venue: Orange Theory
Venue Phone: 949-614-9711
Venue Website: www.TriLaVie.comAddress:
Triathlon and endurance sports store opened in 2015 in the Whole Foods plaza on the corner of La Paz and Aliso Creek. Excellent location to run or cycle into Laguna Niguel Regional Park and Aliso and Wood Canyons. Shower available at the store!