- September 18, 2016
7:00 am - 10:30 am
Run Training: TriLaVie Team Training focusing on longer distance endurance running in another stunning location. Includes strength, stretch and self-care.
Please note the differing start times depending upon your distance goals, race goals and fitness.
Coto is a really long way from anywhere in our county... but.... as always.... I promise it is worth the trip for a unique experience. Please check your maps and arrive early.
There is water at the fire station, racquet club and sports park. Depending upon your route, you may not get those. Bring alot of water. Martha and team will be driving around to provide water and supplies too.
This is a hilly route, even by Linda's standards! There are 4-10 mile loops with some out-and-backs to accommodate longer mileage. Maps will be posted.. but... it is basically a run around Coto on paved paths, trails, some sidewalks. Hilly + Scenic + HOT! That's why we do it later in the season. It will be hilly and hot. But magnificent. Don't miss it!
- 6:30 am Pre-Race Talk for Tempe 70.3
- 6:30 am Ironman Trainers welcome to provide insight on Tempe 70.3 to newbies, or to get started on your long run.
- 7:00 am Olympians and Long Distance Sprinters Begin
- 7:30 am 5-6 mile sprinters and walkers begin.
- 9:00 - 10 am Strength & Stretch Offered
- 9:30 am Breakfast Served
- Running gear including shoes, socks, hat and sunglasses if you wish
- Water/fuel to drink, as much as you can carry
- Watch or time-piece to track running time
- Mat and Towel for stretch, strength and self-care
- Tennis Ball if you have one, I have some to borrow
Please bring a breakfast items once each 8 weeks. Use the link below (updated on Wednesdays). Bookmark this link for future reference.
Venue Phone: 949-374-2096
Venue Website: www.TriLaVie.comAddress:
30901 Oso Parkway, Coto de Caza, CA 92679