July 3, 2016
8:00 am - 10:00 am
Run at Crystal Cove State Beach: This is one of Orange County's most spectacular beaches! Run along the paved path, past the Beach Comber restaurant and the Cottages. Sand running optional, cliffs, steps ramps to discover. Guarantee of amazing views and ocean breezes!
Crystal Cove State Beach, Meet at Cameo Shores Road to start the run.
Please check the directions and do not go into the park. Run start is in local neighborhood. FREE PARKING!
- 8am Meet at Cameo Shores Road to park and get run instructions. FREE PARKING on the street.
- Run your goal distance, out and back (and maybe back again!!)
- Cameo Shores to Reef Point and back (via Shake Shack or Beach Comber)
- Enjoy the view and run strong!
- Guest Day! Bring a family member or friend along to enjoy the venue as well.
Linda is coaching this run for the holiday weekend. It is a treasure! Paved path/sidewalk or you can loop down to the sand and back up again.
- Running Gear with water, fuel, electrolytes
- Please carry your cell phone with you.
- There are plenty of bathrooms and water refill stations along the way.
- Mat/Towel for stretching afterwards, but you are welcome to stretch inside Crystal Cove looking at the ocean, and then take a cool-down walk back to your car.
No team breakfast today! The location doesn't work for that, but there are a few local options: Beach Comber, Ruby's Shake Shack, Crystal Cove Promenade Shops, Rose's Bakery!
Venue Phone: 949-374-2096
Venue Website: www.TriLaVie.comAddress:
This is a local street we use to park in order to run into Crystal Cove without having to pay the fees to the beach. The bathroom is about 1/2 mile into the run using the park facilities.