May 26, 2019
7:30 am - 10:30 am
Due to the weather we are not going to ride the Canyon or Hill Repeats. We are now going to Run the OC Tri run course. ( New details below)
Due to the rain on Sunday morning, you can hopefully get your rides in on Saturday. You have the option to Ride Santiago Canyon (this is an untouched training).
Run to Lake Mission Viejo: This is a great venue and a fun training run for all athletes. We will be running the OC International Triathlon run route from T2 ( El Toro Bike path) to Lake Mission Viejo with specific run techniques.
- 7:30 am ( RTR - Ready to Run) - Meet at T2 (El Toro Trail off of El Toro Rd) This location is on the opposite corner from the Saddleback Office Building.
- You are welcome to ride before or after our run time, permitting to do a hill repeat or 2.
- Run/Walk the OC Race route.
- Enjoy this venue and run strong!
- Running Gear with water, fuel, electrolytes
- Please carry your cell phone with you.
Note: Please check out the Breakfast Link and we would appreciate if you are able to bring an item for our traditional breakfast after a great training.