Ride Santiago/Cycling Hill Repeats 7:30 am-Canceled-Spin at Nickell’s
May 19, 2019
7:30 am - 10:30 am
Ride the Canyon or Hill Repeats and/or Run. Training distances according to race-goal plans and experience. Hills are fun!
TriLaVie Ladies work your own goals.
- Hill repeats are 2 miles up the hill - and - 2 miles down the hill!
- Paved, bike trail. No cars (well... not legally anyway!)
- Keep repeating to fulfill your training goal or you run out of time!
- It's just more fun to do it with others, right?
- Time your uphills only. The downhill is for recovery. Take it safely.
- WATCH or Time Piece. You will time your UPHILLS!
- Bike, helmet and all cycling gear
- Running Gear, optional
- Recovery Fuel/Nutrition
We will be meeting at the Lake Forest Sports Park in the LOWER parking lot. This lot is next to the open stadium soccer fields with cement bleachers. It is the parking lot located closest to Portola Parkway.
Venue: Lake Forest Sports Park
Venue Phone: 949-374-2096
Venue Website: www.TriLaVie.comAddress:
28000 Rancho Parkway, Lake Forest, 92630, United States
Sports Park and Recreation Center perfect for the start of a bike ride or run.
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.