May 3, 2015
7:00 am - 10:00 am
Pool Swim + Run + Strength: Coached swim to review skills and drills as well as conduct a training set of intervals to improve endurance, strength and speed. Option to Run. Strength and Conditioning and Breakfast included.
Team Pool Swim focused on skills, drills and endurance sets. Appropriate for all levels as both a review and new learning opportunity. Experienced swimmers will run for 30 minutes before the swim. Come prepared to do both and you'll be assigned to training groups in the morning.
- 6:30 am Doors Open, Shop with Gayla from TriZone, Get your TLV 2015 gift bag!
- 7:00am Pool Swim Preparation and Overview: 2 groupings of athletes
- Group I will run the public trail adjacent to Oso Parkway
- Group II will swim first
- 8:45am Strength and Conditioning with Peter Riggs, TLV Coach and personal trainer.
- Athletes will get strength coaching after their swim or run, rotating groupings
- Swift and efficient transitions among the 3 training rotations. Prepare your equipment!
- 9:30am Breakfast and Social
NOTE: Nellie Gail Ranch Association is a private facility rented for the use of TLV and Swim Velocity training. Please enter through clubhouse or tennis area and mention that you are with TriLaVie.
- Swim suit, goggles, cap, buoy (if you have one), water to drink by the pool
- Running gear, including hand-held water bottle or fuel belt
- Towels for:
- Strength and Conditioning
- Showering (optional!)
- Dry clothes for after training (optional!)
- Breakfast item once each 8-weeks. See link below for sign-up
- Thank you to those who brought items already! We appreciate the quick response.
*Please choose 1 item to bring each 8-Weeks for our team breakfast each Sunday.
Facility Usage: You are welcome to use the locker room facility with warm showers as well as the spa/hot tub near the pool. You can lounge on the outside deck area while the club is open. Please do NOT use the indoor meeting room. It is for Nellie Gail Ranch Members only.
This is a private, membership facility. Please enter through the clubhouse and introduce yourself as a swim participant. Meet the coaches poolside. You are welcome to use the locker rooms with showers before and after your swim.