March 19, 2017
7:30 am - 11:00 am
Pool Swim + Run + Self Care: Coached swim to review skills and drills as well as swim an interval. Run/Walk included with self care workshop by Olympic Massage Therapist Kathy Flippin!
Team Pool Swim focused on skills and endurance building. Appropriate for all levels as both a review and new learning opportunity. Experienced swimmers will run for 30 minutes before the swim. Come prepared to do both and you'll be assigned to training groups in the morning.
Gayla from TriZone will attend our training on Sunday. She brings all the TriLaVie Apparel and accessories as well as basic equipment needed for triathlon. If you have a special request from her shop or online website, call her directly at TriZone and she'll bring it for you. Otherwise, bring money to purchase items. Contact Gayla: 1-888-874-1060 www.tri-zone.com
If you arrive between 7:00am and 7:30am, you'll get 5 raffle tickets!! No tickets given after 7:30am. Read that again. No tickets given after 7:30am. No exceptions.
- 7:00 - 7:30 am Doors Open to check-in, shop, socialize and get 5 raffle tickets!!
- 7:30 - 8:00am All TriLaVie Team Members meet for special activity and announcements.
- 8:00am Training Begins: 2 groupings of athletes will swap
- Group I will run the public trail adjacent to Oso Parkway for 30 minutes first
- Group II will swim for 30 minutes first.
- Groupings will be made in the morning.
- 9:15am Strength, Stretch and Self Care with Kathy Flippin of Dynamic Touch Massage - and a renowned Olympic Massage Therapist!!!
- Swift and efficient transitions among the 3 training rotations. Prepare your equipment!
- 9:45am Breakfast is Served!
*** Yes, it's a long morning, but it will be worth it! Lots going on and all good stuff!
- Swim suit, goggles, cap, buoy (if you have one), water to drink by the pool
- Running gear, including hand-held water bottle or fuel belt
- Towels for:
- Strength and Stretch (or Mat)
- Showering (optional!)
- Dry clothes for after training (optional!)
- Breakfast item once each 8-weeks. See link below for sign-up.
Please bring a breakfast items once each 8 weeks: BREAKFAST LINK (Bookmark this link for future reference)
Please RSVP below, click on the calendar icon to add this event to your online calendar, and arrive between 7:00 - 7:30am please!
This is a private, membership facility. Please enter through the clubhouse and introduce yourself as a swim participant. Meet the coaches poolside. You are welcome to use the locker rooms with showers before and after your swim.