Outdoor Cycle + Run 6:30 pm – Dana Point
July 26, 2016
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Outdoor Cycle + Run. Triathlon-specific cycling practice with a transition run for race preparation. Hosted training by Kelley!
Outdoor Cycling + Transition Run in Dana Point hosted by your team mate Kelley Peeler. Please contact Kelley to let her know you are coming or to ask questions:
Kelley Peeler: 949-939-2674 mailto:email@example.com
*** For some reason, the map link listed below brings you Goldern Lantern, but not to the Brig Restaurant. Double check your google maps, but know that the Brig is in the Dana Point Harbor Parking Lot - west side - near El Torito.
Description provided by Kelley:
I would like to host an evening training bike ride Tuesday 7/26. Meet at the Brig Restaurant at Dana point Harbor 630-8. We will ride south to San Clemente with ocean views and back to San Juan Creek side river bed trail, back up to San Clemente. Approx 18 miles for a 90 minute ride followed by a 1 mile run.
- Cycling one hour on open road
- Cadence Focused: higher RPMS, challenging gears
- Swift Transition Run of 1 mile - best effort
- Your car is your transition area. Prepare accordingly, please
- Bring gear for cycle, run and post-run change of clothes.
- Water, fuel and a recovery snack.
- If you can't bring your bike, just run!
Venue: Brig Restaurant Dana Point
Venue Phone: 949 374-2096
Venue Website: https://trilavie.com/Address:
Meet for local bike ride!