Our Last Team Training for the Season! Run, Walk or Stroll Trail Experience for TriLaVie Members and Guests!
- October 27, 2019
7:30 am - 10:30 am
Be sure to come join us for our final training for 2019! Come close out the season with a Run or walk through the beautiful Whitting trails and surfaces to embrace the natural beauty of our area! TriLaVie Team Training, guests welcome. Email Marta@TriLaVie.com
- Meet at 7:30am for run instructions and pace/distance groupings.
- Options are to run the main trail to your run or time goal.
- Single tract packed earth, beautiful scenery! Since it is going to be warm bring fuel and hydration there are no water stops for up-to 4 miles, so please prepare.
- Trail shoes if you have them, but it's okay without!
- Water and Fuel for your goal time and a refill option at your car for longer.
- Carry what you need, there are not water stations in the trail.
- Sunscreen, hat, glasses, etc.
You are welcome to bring a guest this week. It is a perfect location to walk, run or stroll for all levels.
Venue: Borrego Park
Located near Foothill Ranch Library. We will walk down a path to Whiting Ranch.