- September 25, 2016
7:00 am - 10:00 am
Open Water Swim + Run + Cherie is Coming!: Triathlon Swim and/or Run with team and sharing Cherie's race story from the 70.3 World Championships. Start times vary by training goal.
Open Water Swim at Lake Mission Viejo - fresh water preparation!
LAKE GUEST PASS: $3.00 - payable at the gate - in cash.
GUEST LIST: RSVP by Friday at 6pm
Only those who are on our list will gain entry. YOU MAY bring friends and family members along for this training, but they MUST BE ON THE GUEST LIST!!!!
SWIM & RUN OPTIONS
- Swim inside the ropes - distance on your training plan!
- Run around the lake for 3.5 miles - loops
- Run up to the Aliso Creek Bike Trail (T2 as we call it!)
- OC Swim Series: 1 mile or 2 mile swim around the lake. Extra fee! Register directly at their website: www.OCTriSeries.com
- 7:00 am Entry at the Lake Begins for all TLV & SV members on the Guest List.
- Begin your training when you like - consider your own timeline so you can join us for stretch, breakfast and race stories!
- 8:30 am Stretch and Strength Begins
- 9:00 am Breakfast Begins
- 10:00 am Cherie Speaks! Race Story from 70.3 World Championships!
$3, payable at the gate upon entry. Mission Viejo is a private facility and you must be on the guest list to enter. Entry requires a fee, one of the very few trainings that we ask you to pay extra.
RSVP! Please let us know you are coming by 6pm on Friday to get on the lake list!
- Watch - water resistant!!! Please bring this to each and every training. Mandatory!
- Wetsuit OPTIONAL!! Water is warm.
- Goggles, TRILAVIE swim cap, tri-suit/team uniform or bathing suit, towel, shower supplies, flip flops
- Run Gear
- Recovery food, but we'll have breakfast too
- Water to drink, lots of it!
- Dry clothes and extra towel
- Lawn Chair
Please bring a breakfast item once each 8-weeks! See the link for options.
BREAKFAST LINK (bookmark this link for future reference)
Venue: Lake Mission Viejo
Lake Mission Viejo (LMVA) is a private, member-only facility and Orange County’s only fresh-water swimming lake. Athletes must be on the guest list and pay $2 in order to gain entry. TriLaVie & Swim Velocity host special swims and events here for registered participants only. The lake features a swim area, beach, boats and picnic areas. NO GLASS ALLOWED. Please follow all instructions of Lake Staff and Lifeguards. Thank you.