October 2, 2016
7:30 am - 10:00 am
Open Water Swim: Enjoy a swim for race prep or TriLaVie Triple Crown Triathlon goal seeking!
- 7:30 am Lake Entry Begins
- Arrive at a time that makes sense for your training goals.
- 7:30 - 9:00am Training, Strength and Stretch
- 9:00 am Breakfast
- Sharing, Caring, Social. A bit more laid-back and recovery oriented after a big week of training!
- Ask the Coach! Got questions? I got answers.
NOTE: RSVP BY 6pm on FRIDAY!
- Swim Gear - Wetsuits optional but not recommended
- Shower gear, dry clothes, etc.
- Mat/Towel for Stretch/Strength
Please bring a breakfast item once each 8 weeks. Use the link below (updated on Wednesdays). Bookmark this link for future reference.
Venue: Lake Mission Viejo
Lake Mission Viejo (LMVA) is a private, member-only facility and Orange County’s only fresh-water swimming lake. Athletes must be on the guest list and pay $2 in order to gain entry. TriLaVie & Swim Velocity host special swims and events here for registered participants only. The lake features a swim area, beach, boats and picnic areas. NO GLASS ALLOWED. Please follow all instructions of Lake Staff and Lifeguards. Thank you.