- July 1, 2015
9:00 am - 11:00 am
Open Water Swim: Triathlon Swim Preparation for TriLaVie Team Members.
Open Water Swim at Corona del Mar
Swimmers must be water-safe and able to do a half-mile (800
- Safety and Skills Review
- Clinic and Water Play for newbies to open water
- Swim - distances dependent upon training goals
- Run Optional
- Wetsuit (mandatory for open water swims with TriLaVie)
- TRILAVIE swim cap, tri-uniform, towel, shower supplies, flip flops
- Run Gear
- Recovery food
- Water to drink, lots of it!
- Dry clothes and extra towel
Venue: Corona del Mar State Beach
This beach is better known as “Big Corona” is the most popular triathlete swimming beach in OC. Parking is $15 in the lot, or you can park on Ocean Blvd near Heliotrope street and walk down the steps to the beach. Meet on the grassy area next to the parking lot closest to the jetty at Lifeguard Tower #3. The jetty provides a border to the right of the beach.