Open Water Swim – 1.5 miler – 7:00am -Mission Viejo
May 28, 2017
7:00 am - 10:00 am
Open Water Swim: Triathlon Swim Preparation for TriLaVie Team Members. Chance to do your 1.5 mile time trial.
Open Water Swim at Lake Mission Viejo - fresh water preparation!
LAKE GUEST PASS: $3.00 - payable at the gate - in cash.
Lake Mission Viejo is a private, member-only venue. You must be on the TriLaVie & Swim Velocity Guest list to gain entry for our general training. Entry fee is $3 payable at the gate, in cash. When you enter, be sure to tell the gate you are with TLV.
GUEST LIST: RSVP by Friday at 6pm
Only those TLV and SV members who are on our list will gain entry. Please do not bring friends and family members along for this training. You are our guest, thank you for this consideration.
SWIM & RUN OPTIONS
- Swim inside the ropes - distance on your training plan!
- Run around the lake for 3.5 miles - loops
- Run up to the Aliso Creek Bike Trail (T2 as we call it!)
- 6:45 am Entry at the Lake Begins for all TLV & SV members on the Guest List.
- Coach Wendy will provide a coached swim!
- Stretch and Strength
$3, payable at the gate upon entry. Mission Viejo is a private facility and you must be on the guest list to enter. Entry requires a fee, one of the very few trainings that we ask you to pay extra.
RSVP! Please let us know you are coming by 6pm on Friday to get on the lake list!
- Watch - water resistant!!! Please bring this to each and every training. Mandatory!
- Wetsuit OPTIONAL!! Water is warm.
- Goggles, TRILAVIE swim cap, tri-suit/team uniform or bathing suit, towel, shower supplies, flip flops
- Run Gear
- Recovery food, but we'll have breakfast too
- Water to drink, lots of it!
- Dry clothes and extra towel
- Lawn Chair
BREAKFAST LINK (bookmark this link for future reference)
Venue: Lake Mission Viejo
Lake Mission Viejo (LMVA) is a private, member-only facility and Orange County’s only fresh-water swimming lake. Athletes must be on the guest list and pay $2 in order to gain entry. TriLaVie & Swim Velocity host special swims and events here for registered participants only. The lake features a swim area, beach, boats and picnic areas. NO GLASS ALLOWED. Please follow all instructions of Lake Staff and Lifeguards. Thank you.