OC Triathlon and Duathlon in Mission Viejo
June 4, 2017
6:00 am - 11:30 am
OC Triathlon/Duathlon challenging race at Lake Mission Viejo. Swim-Bike-Run or Run-Bike-Run. Race or Cheer!
RSVP Below if you are coming to race!
In goal distance, put your race designation: Tri, Du or RELAY with sport.
Spectating and Cheering Guidelines:
- Arrive early for best parking! Choices include:
- Lake Mission Viejo ($10) - must stay until race completes
- Along Olympiad outside the lake, can leave at anytime
- Parking Lot across from Lake
- Shops at Santa Margarita Parkway/Marguerite (about half-way between lake and T2)
- Mammouth Office Park at El Toro/Marguerite (at T2, 1.2 miles from Lake)
Popular Spectating Options:
- Start at the lake to watch the swim
- Walk/Bike to T2, 1.2 miles up Marguerite to see athletes go from bike-to-run.
- Walk/Bike back to Lake to see finish.
You may also go along the run course to provide cheering. Most specifically, athletes need some love on Vista del Lago - a huge hill - with more than 2 miles to go on their run!
This year, TriLaVie is not providing volunteer support, but we'd LOVE to have your cheering and athlete/team support!
Venue: Lake Mission Viejo
Lake Mission Viejo (LMVA) is a private, member-only facility and Orange County’s only fresh-water swimming lake. Athletes must be on the guest list and pay $2 in order to gain entry. TriLaVie & Swim Velocity host special swims and events here for registered participants only. The lake features a swim area, beach, boats and picnic areas. NO GLASS ALLOWED. Please follow all instructions of Lake Staff and Lifeguards. Thank you.