NEW! Morning Beach Run – 7:00 am – Huntington Beach
May 5, 2016
7:00 am - 8:00 am
Beach Run: TriLaVie Beach Runs are designed to discover the landscape of our stunning OC beaches to provide run training. We'll utilize the paths, steps, trails, ramps ..... maybe the sand ... for the best training!
Beach-Front Run at Huntington Beach
Hosted Training by Jennifer Wheeler
Please contact her directly if you have questions.
- 7:00 am gather at the Edison Community Center ready to go!
- Run to HB Waterfront Path - Cement
- NO SAND RUNNING at this location
- Guest Day! Bring someone you like
- Run Gear, including shoes that are ok to get sandy, sunglasses, water to drink and carry.
TLV RUN ROUTE SLIP - Huntington Beach 8 miles (more or less)
Venue: Edison Community Center
Venue Phone: 949-374-2096
Venue Website: www.TriLaVie.comAddress:
21377 Magnolia Street, Huntington Beach, 92646, United States
The Edison Community Center is located in the southeast portion of the City of Huntington Beach. Rooms are available for various occasions
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.