May 11, 2014
8:00 am - 11:00 am
Mother's Day Run, Walk, Stroll is open to all to enjoy a trail overlooking the Pacific Ocean, Catalina, El Moro Canyon and Saddleback Mountains. This special event includes breakfast and special guest Cherie Gruenfeld.
TriLaVie Team is hosting a Mother's Day Run, Walk or Stroll. Open to all ages and abilities to enjoy a trail overlooking the Pacific Ocean, Catalina, El Moro Canyon and Saddleback Mountains. Go as far as you want with lots of trails for additional “views!”
Bring your mom, kids, friends and family to enjoy this spectacular location and a morning of camaraderie with TriLaVie.
AMENITIES: Coastal Peak Park has a wonderful playground, picnic areas, open grass and access to the El Moro Trail. Perfect for your family and friends of all ages. Bring them along.
BONUS! Make a donation to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society for TriLaVie's Run to Fight Cancer and you'll get our special medal. All donations go to establish the "Liz Jenkins Research Grant."
- 8:00am Introductions and Run, Walk, Stroll Overview
- 9:00am Strength + Stretch Begins
- 9:15 - 10am Breakfast is served provided by Bite Me Kitchen. Check out their healthy menu http://www.bitemekitchen.com/
- 9:45am Cherie Gruenfeld Shares updates from Exceeding Expectations, TriLaVie Charity Benficiary
- 10:30 am Event ends, Happy Mother's Day!
This run is an out-and-back with a loop option. If you need to leave early, you can turn around as necessary. There will be stops along the way to enjoy the view.
- Running/Walking gear including water bottles (20-40 ounces)
- Trail shoes are optional, but they will get a bit dirty
- Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses are all good
- Mat and/or Towel for the strength and stretch
Venue: Coastal Peak Park
Venue Phone: 949-374-2096
Venue Website: www.TriLaVie.comAddress:
This stunning park overlooks El Moro Canyon and has trails along the ridge with views to the Pacific and Catalina Island. Trails are easy-to-difficult to navigate. Playground, bathrooms, picnic areas and open grassy area.