Mother’s Day is Guest Day at TriLaVie! Trail Run or Walk
May 10, 2015
7:00 am - 10:00 am
Mother's Day Run, Walk, or Stroll is open to all to enjoy a trail overlooking the Pacific Ocean, Catalina, El Moro Canyon and Saddleback Mountains.
TriLaVie Team is hosting a Mother's Day Run, Walk or Stroll. Open to all ages and abilities to enjoy a trail overlooking the Pacific Ocean, Catalina, El Moro Canyon and Saddleback Mountains. Go as far as you want with lots of trails for additional “views!”
Bring your mom, kids, friends and family to enjoy this spectacular location and a morning of camaraderie with TriLaVie.
AMENITIES: Coastal Peak Park has a wonderful playground, picnic areas, open grass and access to the El Moro Trail. Perfect for your family and friends of all ages. Bring them along.
- 7:00am Introductions and Run, Walk, Stroll Overview
- 8:30am Strength + Stretch begins with Maria Korcsmaros, TLV Yoga Guru!
- 9:00 - 10am Breakfast is served
- 9:30am Mother's Day Story: Martha's Unlikely Journey into Motherhood (you have never heard THIS story!). And... how it relates to triathlon training (of course!!).
- 10:00 am Event ends, Happy Mother's Day!
This run is an out-and-back with a loop option. If you need to leave early, you can turn around as necessary. There will be stops along the way to enjoy the view.
- Running/Walking gear including water bottles (20-40 ounces)
- Trail shoes are optional, but your shoes will get a bit dirty
- Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses are all good
- Mat and/or Towel for the strength and stretch
- Beach Chair for sitting and enjoying social time and Martha's Talk 🙂
- Breakfast item once each 8-weeks. See link below for sign-up
- TriLaVie Breakfast Sign-Up Genius Link*Please choose 1 item to bring each 8-Weeks for our team breakfast each Sunday.
Under DISTANCE GOAL this week, please list the NUMBER OF GUESTS you are bringing.
Venue: Coastal Peak Park
Venue Phone: 949-374-2096
Venue Website: www.TriLaVie.comAddress:
This stunning park overlooks El Moro Canyon and has trails along the ridge with views to the Pacific and Catalina Island. Trails are easy-to-difficult to navigate. Playground, bathrooms, picnic areas and open grassy area.