May 13, 2018
7:30 am - 10:00 am
Mother's Day Run, Walk, or Stroll is open to all to enjoy a trail overlooking the Pacific Ocean and Catalina.
TriLaVie Team is hosting a Mother's Day Run, Walk or Stroll. Open to all ages and abilities to enjoy a walk or run overlooking the Pacific Ocean and Catalina.
Bring your mom, kids, friends and family to enjoy this spectacular location and a morning of camaraderie with TriLaVie.
AMENITIES: Crystal Cove has a wonderful paved path to walk or run and enjoy the beautiful view! Perfect for your family and friends of all ages. Bring them along.
- 7:30am Introductions and Run, Walk, Stroll Overview
- 10:00 am Event ends, Happy Mother's Day!
- Just a note... there is no team breakfast this training.
We will be meeting at Cameo Shores neighborhood. From there we will enter the paved trail in Crystal Cove.
This run is an out-and-back with a loop option. If you need to leave early, you can turn around as necessary. There will be stops along the way to enjoy the view.
- Running/Walking gear including water bottles (20-40 ounces)
- Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses are all good
- Mat and/or Towel for the strength and stretch
Under DISTANCE GOAL this week, please list the NUMBER OF GUESTS you are bringing.
Venue Phone: 949-374-2096
Venue Website: www.TriLaVie.comAddress:
This is a local street we use to park in order to run into Crystal Cove without having to pay the fees to the beach. The bathroom is about 1/2 mile into the run using the park facilities.