- August 9, 2015
7:00 am - 10:00 am
Mock Triathlon: Test out your race-readiness today! Swim, bike run in a location that is perfect practice for Long Beach, Santa Barbara and Espirit de She Triathlons!
TriLaVie Team Training includes the option to swim, bike or run - or choose any combination of sports. Your choice will depend upon your training goals. Please bring all your gear to set up for a swift transition and a fun morning in the Back Bay!
- 7:00am Training Starts in the Parking Lot at the Hyatt Regency on Back Bay Drive and Jamboree
- Distances will depend upon your race goals and fitness.
- Strength Marker Sets, Stretch at the Hyatt
- Breakfast at Newport Dunes
- Pre-Race Talk for Long Beach Triathlon
- Volunteer helpers wanted to direct athletes and monitor the mock-tri course. Email Martha if you have a friend or family member who would like to help out!
DIRECTIONS: To the Hyatt if you are going to park for $4 inside the parking lot.
- ENTER THROUGH MAIN HOTEL DRIVEWAY FROM JAMBOREE
- Go to the SELF PARKING Lot, Turn Left
- Take a ticket and put it on your dashboard
- Pay $4 to Cathy and get a GREEN ticket to exit later.
NOTE: There is free parking on Back Bay Drive, but it is limited. Be aware of limited times.
- All gear for your training, swim, bike and run, as if you are racing.
- Hand Towel for Transition gear set-up.
- Towel/Mat for stretch after training!
- Money to buy gear that Gayla from TriZone will be selling. 🙂
- Breakfast item once each 8-weeks. See link below for sign-up
- TriLaVie Breakfast Sign-Up Genius Link
- *Please choose 1 item to bring each 8-Weeks for our team breakfast each Sunday.
Venue: Hyatt Regency – Back Bay