May 17, 2015
7:00 am - 10:00 am
Mock Triathlon: Due to poor water quality after the rains, the open swim is cancelled. However, we'll still bike and/or run to celebrate our amazing locations in SoCal!
TriLaVie Team Training includes the option to bike and/or run. Your choice will depend upon your training goals. Please bring all your gear to set up for a swift transition and a fun morning in the Back Bay!
- 7:00am Training Starts in the Parking Lot at the Hyatt Regency on Back Bay Drive and Jamboree
- Bike and/or run through Back Bay, duathlon practice!
- Strength Marker Sets, Stretchletics with Erica and Breakfast
- Race Calendar Review for all athletes
- Barb's Race-70.3 Talk: Preparation for a Half Ironman overview from Martha and athletes.
- In Other Words: What does it take to do a Half Ironman (70.3) Triathlon?
DIRECTIONS: To the Hyatt if you are going to park for $4 inside the parking lot.
- ENTER THROUGH MAIN HOTEL DRIVEWAY FROM JAMBOREE
- Go to the SELF PARKING Lot, Turn Left
- Take a ticket and put it on your dashboard
- Pay $4 to Lisa and get a GREEN ticket to exit later.
NOTE: There is free parking on Back Bay Drive, but it is limited. Be aware of limited times.
- All gear for your training, bike and run, as if you are racing.
- Hand Towel for Transition gear set-up.
- Towel/Mat for Stretchletics with Erica after training! Yippee!
- Money to buy gear that Gayla from TriZone will be selling. 🙂
- Breakfast item once each 8-weeks. See link below for sign-up
- TriLaVie Breakfast Sign-Up Genius Link
- *Please choose 1 item to bring each 8-Weeks for our team breakfast each Sunday.
Venue: Hyatt Regency – Back Bay