Long/Fun Run in Laguna Niguel – 7:30am
October 6, 2019
7:30 am - 10:30 am
Run or walk the Laguna Niguel Regional Park/the Aliso and Wood Canyon Trail. Run skills introduction and pre run warm up included.
Enjoy a Park Run or Trail Run. Runners and walkers will choose a route depending upon their fitness and goals. All runners will get an overview of run skills prior to the training.
7:30 am start time all athletes this week.
- Meet and Greet at 7:30 am
- Run Skills Overview with Marta
- Laguna Niguel Regional Park for 3 milers
- Aliso and Wood Canyon Creek Trail for 3+ miles
- Stretch, strength and self-care
- Breakfast - Talk about off season opportunities and maintenance trainings.
- Running shoes and gear; hat, glasses, sunscreen!
- Water/Fuel on a belt or hand-held device, at least 20 ounces
- Mat/Towel for stretch
- Lawn Chair for breakfast
Please check the link for breakfast items needed. Take your turn once every 8 weeks. Book mark this link for convenience.
Please bring a breakfast items once each 8 weeks. Use the link below (updated on Wednesdays). Bookmark this link for future reference.
Venue: Orange Theory
Venue Phone: 949-614-9711
Venue Website: www.TriLaVie.comAddress:
24034 Aliso Creek Rd., Laguna Niguel, 92677, United States
Triathlon and endurance sports store opened in 2015 in the Whole Foods plaza on the corner of La Paz and Aliso Creek. Excellent location to run or cycle into Laguna Niguel Regional Park and Aliso and Wood Canyons. Shower available at the store!
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.