May 30, 2015
7:00 am - 9:30 am
iTRYathlon Race Preparation: Run-Ride-Run: Train on the iTRYathlon Race Course and practice a run-to-bike as well as a short jaunt to the swimming pool!
iTRYathlon Race Preparation: Run-Ride-Run
- This is an uncoached - but hosted - group training with TriLaVie Members.
- Please meet in the parking lot by the pool, look for Nicole and other members.
- Transition is at your car, but prepare your gear well so you can do this efficiently
- Run/Walk #1 = 5k course loop from Northwood, Orchard Hills, Wolf Trail
- Bike = 3-9 miles depending upon fitness and goals, 2-3 loops of Orchard Hills/Portola
- Run/Walk #2 = 10 minutes as a transition and a view of the pool!
- Sorry! We couldn't get pool use!
- All running gear: shoes, hat, sunglasses, socks! WATER BOTTLE!
- All cycling gear: helmet, gloves, sunglasses, shoes, WATER BOTTLES!
- Transition Towel: Hand-towel to put gear on, if there is a transition watcher volunteer
- WATER! To drink before, during and after
- Swim suit... okay, let's be optimistic here. You never know, right?
Venue: Northwood High School
TriLaVie trainings are typically held in the back parking lot unless otherwise designated.