November 8, 2015
9:00 am - 11:00 am
So you want to be an Ironman? Here's what you need to know! TriLaVie Ironman Coach and Legendary Kona IM World Record Holder Cherie Gruenfeld tells it like it is! This event is open to everyone.
Find out what you need to know to become an Ironman from one of the greatest athletes on the IM circuit. Cherie has done 21 Ironman World Championship Triathlons in Kona and holds 13 age-group records, including the 70-74 age group in 2015 (she broke her own record from 2014).
- 9:00am "So You Want to be an Ironman?" Presented by Cherie Gruenfeld
- 10:00am Brunch, Optional $15 (benefits Exceeding Expectations Foundation).
- 10:30am- 11:00am – Keynote Speaker Cherie Gruenfeld Shares her Ironman World Championship Race Story from KONA 2015!
- BREAK for social, meet Cherie, buy her book "Become an Ironman," ($15 includes EE Visor) sponsor an athlete for the Tinsel Tri with a donation to Exceeding Expectations Foundation.
- 11:30am TLV End of Year Awards and Triple Crown Triathlon Presentations
- All guests are welcome to stay for awards or not! Your choice.
- Totally optional! $15 per person
- Crepes, savory and sweet, catered by TLV Celebrity Chefs Lisa and Laura!!
- RSVP here and pay at the door please, cash or check to Lisa Nickell
It's important for us to know how many of you are coming. Thank you!!
Under Distance Goal, put your guest's name if applicable.
Venue Phone: 949-374-2096
Venue Website: www.TriLaVie.comAddress: