May 13, 2017
5:00 am - 5:30 pm
Ironman 70.3 Santa Rosa: A new race in a familiar venue - wine country! Half Ironman Team race with Relay options!
1.2 mile swim + 56 mile bike + 13.1 mile run = 70.3 miles
*** As of December 20, 2016, the full 70.3 is filled, but there are relay options.
Travel and Hotel Notes:
- This particular race is officially an "inaugural" event, though it utilizes some parts of the former Vineman Race. Please understand it is a new race director and community. There is a good chance it will be a great race. Keep an eye on details as they arrive or get updated on the website. Join the facebook page for the race.
- Santa Rosa is in Sonoma County, about 8 hours of driving (and 1 hour north of SF!). Most of the team drive, but if you need to fly, inquire about bike transport. We are happy to help!
- Hotel: check the IM 70.3 Santa Rosa website for options. Some team members rent homes, some camp. There are 2 Motel 6's in Santa Rosa. Cheap. Clean. Cancelable. Quiet?... well...maybe not!
- Use Coach Linda's advice: book your hotel before you register for the race!! (BUT... check cancellation policies).
- Thursday Night Dinner: TriLaVie hosts a team dinner for you, your family and friends on the "night before the night before" the race. Casual, and reasonably priced, we will meet in LOCATION TBD. RSVP at the race roster and watch for details via email.
Martha has TriLaVie Friends and Family Supporter Shirts - free to your friends and family who are going to cheer for you and the team. Email her for sizes as soon as possible.
RSVP Details include travel plans, race time predictions, and dinner reservations - will be requested closer to the race.