March 22, 2017
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Injury Prevention for Triathletes: Learn and practice the essential exercises to prevent injury for triathlon and life! Presented by Kevin Rausch and the Physical Therapists at Rausch Physical Therapy and Sports Performance.
This event is part of our TriLaVie Wellness Wednesdays Series! Open to anyone interested in learning more about the TriLaVie Team experience while energizing and improving your life. Through March, we welcome you to join us.
- 6:30pm Check-in begins, tour Rausch Clinic, including Massage Therapy room, Alter-G Running Machine, Bike Fit Studio, Pilates, ART and more!
- Wear Comfortable Clothing! This is a practical clinic and you will do the exercises led by the physical therapists
- 7:00pm Clinic Begins
- Injury Prevention Overview by Kevin Rausch, Owner, Triathlete, Physical Therapist
- Swim Injury Prevention - Warm-Up by Max Biessman, DPT
- Bike Injury Prevention by Kevin Rausch
- Run Injury Prevention by Kevin Capata, DPT
- Please wear comfortable clothing to exercise
- Bring Water to drink and a towel
- Optional: Bring yoga mat
Please RSVP! We'll email you any program updates and handouts after the clinic. Thank you.