May 26, 2015
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Indoor Cycling for Triathlon: Indoor cycling is superior training for outdoor riding - done right! Join this class at Ignite Cycle using Freemotion Bikes with Power Meters. Training includes a transition run.
Indoor Cycling for Triathlon consists of riding a stationary bike to music and coaching. Interval work using cadence, gearing and good form helps develop great riding for your outdoor cycling.
Ignite Cycle is Orange County's latest addition to premier indoor cycling with state-of-the-art bikes including power meters and heart-rate tracking.
- Water - 2 bottles for the bike - 1 for the run - recovery water. Did I mention water?
- Running gear for a 10 minute transition run after the cycle class
- Mat or Towel for outdoor stretch session after the class
- Shoes: either running shoes or cycling shoes with SPD clips for the spin bikes, indoors
- Dry clothes (maybe!) for after the class
- Shower is available at Ignite Cycle Studio
- Taco Tuesday, anyone?
Venue Phone: 949-374-2096
Venue Website: www.TriLaVie.comAddress:
Great indoor cycling room with FreeMotion bikes with computers!