- January 28, 2016
5:45 pm - 6:45 pm
Indoor Cycling for Triathlon: Indoor cycling is superior training for outdoor riding - done right! This triathlon-specific class coached by Martha using Freemotion Bikes with Power Meters. 8-Week Class to prepare you for triathlon racing and strong cycling.
8-week Indoor Cycling Class to prepare for triathlon racing
- January 14th – March 3, 2016
- Ignite Cycle in Ladera Ranch
- Thursdays, 5:45 pm – 6:45 pm
The class will build cycling skills, cadence effectiveness, strength, endurance and your favorite… SPEED! Indoor Cycling is superior training for outdoor riding and racing.
Don’t think you can make every class?
Feel free to “split” the registration or fill your seat with a friend in your absence.
One person registers and pays me and any financial arrangements between you and your “splitter” are private between you!
Ignite Cycle is a state-of-art studio. Bikes are equipped with computers that track power, cadence, speed and offer heart-rate tracking.
Please Register here to secure your spot for the entire 8-week private class offered by TriLaVie.
- Water - 2 bottles for the bike. Yes, 2 bottles. Did I mention water?
- Comfortable cycling clothes, including triathlon or bike shorts.
- Shoes: either running shoes or cycling shoes with SPD or LOOK clips for the spin bikes.
- Dry clothes (maybe!) for after the class. You will SWEAT!
- Recovery nutrition/fuel to start the re-building process.
- Shower is available at Ignite Cycle Studio.
Venue Phone: 949-374-2096
Venue Website: www.TriLaVie.comAddress:
Great indoor cycling room with FreeMotion bikes with computers!