- October 25, 2015
7:00 am - 10:30 am
Run + Race Stories: TriLaVie Team Training focusing on Race Celebration Stories! Sprint - Half Ironman sharing! Guests welcome today!
- 7:00 am Run your goals, shorter distances so we can share stories!
- Team-Style Run with some fun activities along the way!
- 8:00 am Strength and Stretch
- 8:30 am Race Celebration, Stories and Breakfast!
- Running gear including shoes, socks, hat and sunglasses if you wish
- Water/fuel to drink
- Watch or time-piece to track running time
- Mat and Towel for stretch, strength and self-care
- Tennis Ball if you have one, I have some to borrow
- LAWN CHAIR!!! There is not enough seating here. Be comfortable!
Please bring a breakfast item once each 8 weeks!
BREAKFAST LINK (bookmark this link for future reference)
Feel free to bring a guest to share the run/walk and hear the amazing accomplishments of Team TriLaVie! It's a nice, flat trail with packed earth and pavement options. Great for all fitness levels and children - well behaved children!!
Venue: Hick’s Canyon