- April 11, 2018
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Come join us in a recovery swim for those who raced this past weekend or we can work a swim set in for you! If you would like to run beforehand you have this option along Oso Parkway. It is a great path part asphalt and part packed earth trail.
- 6:45 pm Pool Swim Preparation and Overview
- 7:00 pm In the water with warm-up, skills and drills
- Designated TLV Swim Set Workout option
- 8:00 pm – 9:00 pm Spa, shower and lounging option
NOTE: Nellie Gail Ranch Association is a private facility rented for the use of TLV and Swim Velocity training. Please enter through clubhouse and mention that you are with TriLaVie.
- Swim suit, goggles, cap, buoy, fins and water to drink
- Towels for swim and showering
- Run gear if you want to use the path adjacent to Oso Parkway beforehand.
Facility Usage: You are welcome to use the locker room facility with warm showers as well as the spa/hot tub near the pool. You can lounge on the outside deck area while the club is open. Please do NOT use the indoor meeting room. It is for Nellie Gail Ranch Members only.
This is a private, membership facility. Please enter through the clubhouse and introduce yourself as a swim participant. Meet the coaches poolside. You are welcome to use the locker rooms with showers before and after your swim.