- October 20, 2014
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Garmin 910xt Class Open to Public: Discover and learn the features of this popular training device. Many of us have one, few use it's potential!
Julio Sanchez - husband of Fiona, Swim Velocity Member and Garmin-User-Extraordinaire, is going to review all the best features of the Garmin 910xt. Through a powerpoint presentation and hands-on use of the 910xt, you will increase your use and enjoyment of this treasure!
- 5:45pm Check-In Begins
- 6:00pm Garmin 910XT Class Begins
- 7:30pm Class ends
- Class is free and open to TriLaVie Friends & Family.
- Bring your own Garmin 910xt if you have one.
- Class is also great if you are considering a Garmin 910xt and want to see the features.
- ONLY the Garmin 910xt will be reviewed. (no other versions are applicable).
- The Microsoft Store is located in the Mission Viejo Mall (also known as the Shops at Mission Viejo).
- Upper Level - near Food Court
- Grab some dinner first and then come to the class!
Venue Phone: 949-374-2096
Venue Website: www.TriLaVie.comAddress:
The Microsoft Store at the Mission Viejo Mall has a community/media area in the back of the store where we are meeting.