Fun Runs at 6:00pm in Laguna Niguel – Open to Public + Dogs!
May 24, 2016
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Run or Walk through the Laguna Niguel Regional Park sponsored by Endurance House Orange County. Open to the public, free and welcoming runners and walkers.
Endurance House OC Tuesday Night Runs - Open to EVERYONE!!
Meet at Endurance House OC at 6:15pm.
- Runners and Walkers will divide into smaller groups depending on pace and distance.
- Distance: 3-6 miles; pace varies depending on which group you decide to join.
- There are some walkers, while others run at a fast pace.
- Some Nights: special vendors bring equipment to try - running shoes, watches, etc.
- Check Endurance House OC Facebook page for vendor announcements.
- Last Tuesday of the month features pizza and beer after the run. Free!
- DOG FREINDLY!!! Walk the park with your pooch and hang out at the store too!
No need to RSVP! Just show up and get ready to run or walk! Bring friends and family.
Venue: Orange Theory
Venue Phone: 949-614-9711
Venue Website: www.TriLaVie.comAddress:
24034 Aliso Creek Rd., Laguna Niguel, 92677, United States
Triathlon and endurance sports store opened in 2015 in the Whole Foods plaza on the corner of La Paz and Aliso Creek. Excellent location to run or cycle into Laguna Niguel Regional Park and Aliso and Wood Canyons. Shower available at the store!