- September 8, 2014
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
TriLaVie® Fall 6-Week Triathlon Training for Women includes coached, weekly training sessions in swim, bike run and race preparation. Train for the Espirit de She Triathlon for Women in San Diego on October 19th.
TriLaVie® Team Triathlon Training for Women is a group of women training for triathlons together. Our unique team experience provides professional coaching, detailed training plans and an array of group training sessions to keep you motivated and accountable.
- TriLaVie Team Training is offered on Sundays and Wednesdays.
- Additional trainings offered weekly depending upon the time of year and race goals.
- 6 week program
- September 10th - October 26th
- $225 includes training, shirt, bag, cap and more!
- USA Triathlon membership required (needed for races and training, $45 fee but includes race licenses for 12 months)
- More than 20 coached training sessions to prepare you for a successful race
- Team Training Wednesdays and Sundays
- Pool and Open Water Training Clinics
- Comprehensive Training Plan
- Professional Coaching and Support Services
- TriLaVie Team Training Shirt
- TriLaVie Training Manual, Sports Bag, Swim Cap, Decal
Training Times: Wednesdays and Sundays
- Wednesday Team Training at 10 am and 6pm (choose one that fits your schedule)
- Sunday Team Training from 7am - 10am (maybe shorter depending upon race goals and distances)
- *Some modifications of times depending upon training and location. See Calendar for general overview.
- Trainings are throughout Orange County and focused in Irvine, Newport Beach, Mission Viejo, Laguna Niguel, Tustin and Yorba Linda. We vary the locations to expose you to our county's most amazing offerings!
TriLaVie Team Triathlon Training Fee:
- $225 for 6 week program + USA Triathlon Annual Membership ($45) good for 12 months of racing and training.
- SPECIAL INCENTIVE: Register before September 5th and get TriLaVie Swim Basics Clinic on September 6th free as a pre-season training. $25 value.
TriLaVie® Team Triathlon Training for Women™ at a glance:
- Comprehensive race preparation
- Team training experience
- All levels of athletes
- Professional coaching
- Variety of weekly group trainings
- Coached swim, bike and run workouts
- Focus on team races and events
- Network of professional partners
- Team Training offered several times a week including:
- Wednesdays at 10am and 6pm
- Sundays from 7-10am
- Locations vary throughout Orange County to accommodate training plans and diversify our triathlon experience
TriLaVie welcomes the beginner triathletes for entry-level distance triathlons. These Sprint triathlons are either in a pool or open water and comprise a 0.5 mile swim + 12 mile bike + 3 mile run, but some are less mileage!
TriLaVie Intermediate triathletes and advanced triathletes train for Sprint triathlons as well as the endurance distances of Olympic or International (51.50 kilometers), Half Ironman (70.3 miles) and Ironman (140.6 miles)
TriLaVie® Team triathlon coaching focuses on skill-building in the sports of swim, bike and run. We teach you the basics as well as advanced techniques using best-practices and safe strategies for various athletic levels. TriLaVie coaching prepares you to complete a race successfully feeling well prepared and confident.
Benefits of joining TriLaVie® Team Triathlon Training for Women™
- Professional coaching
- Detailed training plans and manual
- Coached swim, bike, run training weekly
- Group workouts for every athletic level
- Team camaraderie for training, racing, socializing
- Expert guest speakers
- Superior race preparation
- Discounts for races, products, services
- TriLaVie Shirt
- TriLaVie Swim Cap
- TriLaVie Goody bag
- TriLaVie Decal
- TriLaVie Charms
- Member Website
- The experience of your life!
Before you register:
- Have your USAT Annual Membership number and expiration handy
- To obtain that membership, see www.USATriathlon.org
- Review the apparel choices at the TLV Shop - You'll be choosing your team racing shirt! Dryfit TriLaVie® Training Shirt choices are Tank (sleeveless v-neck), Raglan (scoop-neck cap sleeve) or Unisex (short sleeved, traditional style).
- Payment is by credit card online at registration or you may submit a check via mail or in person to Martha.
- Register here for the program to start your amazing adventure!
If you have questions, feel free to Contact Me. All questions welcome!
Venue: Shape-Up Fitness
Shape-Up Fitness is located at the intersection of PCH and Avocado on the south/west corner. Parking is in the back of the building in a parking structure and has entrances from Avocado or PCH. You may park on the upper or lower level. Shape-Up Fitness is on the lower level. BRING YOUR OWN TOWELS for training and showering. You are welcome to utilize the locker rooms before and after training.
Please be prepared to sign a release of liability at the front desk and check in.