November 15, 2015
7:00 am - 10:00 am
Cycling and Hill Repeats with a transition run for Team TriLaVie. Riding Santiago Canyon or El Toro Trail. Training distances are according to race-goal plans and experience. Great hill training for the Turkey Triathlon!
- 7:00am RTR (ready to ride) Announcements
- Santiago Canyon Ride or Hill Repeats (3-5)
- Transition Run (1-3 miles)
- Transition is at your CAR. Please organize it for swift recovery.
- No Team Breakfast today! Bring you own recovery food (or head to the local bagel shop!!)
- Bike, helmet and all cycling gear
- Fuel/Water for 2 hours of training: bike + run
- Running gear
- Recovery food/breakfast for yourself
- There is no specific address for the El Toro Trail. Use the closest office building address and look for the TriLaVie Sign.
El Toro Trail - T2 for OC Triathlon
20532 El Toro Rd
Mission Viejo, CA 92692
There is a narrow entrance to the trail and you will cross the path utilized by cyclists and runners.
If you have a friend or family member who is an experienced rider (!) and they will help with pacing as a good team member, bring them along! Be sure they will be rule-followers and safe riders, please!