- July 19, 2017
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Cycling with High Cadence in San Juan Capistrano.
- 6:15 pm Sign-In and Set-Up
- Swift transition from your run to bike (optional)
- 6:30 pm RTR (Ready to Ride) for Announcements and Route Review.
- Bike along San Juan Capistrano Trail (paved path) to the beach and back.
- Warm- up, then high cadence ride for 45 mins, then cool down.
- All gear to Ride and Run (optional), including your helmet!
- Transition at your car, organized for a swift change.
- Mat or towel to stretch after training.
Venue Phone: 949-374-2096
Venue Website: www.TriLaVie.comAddress:
The location is adjacent to the San Juan Creek Trail (sometimes listed on Google as the Trabuco Creek Trail). It is an off-road, paved trail connecting SJC and Doheny Beach in Dana Point (3.5 miles). From here, you can ride into San Clemente to the train station, but you will be on surface streets that are quite busy. This is a great running trail for flat runs that have nice breezes and brings you to the ocean.