July 2, 2014
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Cycling Hill Repeats and/or Run. Training distances according to race-goal plans and experience. Athletes choose from a ride + run or just a long run. Hills are fun!
- Begin when you arrive!
- Hill Riding Skills Review + Gearing Overview
- Hill Repeats on the bike (4-6)
- Long Run Option for Barb's (or anyone!)
- NOTE: This is a 2-hour training, but leave when you must. It's A-O-K!
- Bike, helmet and all cycling gear
- Fuel/Water for 2 hours of training: bike + run
- Transition Towel or mat
- Running gear
- Recovery Fuel/Nutrition
- There is no specific address for the El Toro Trail. Use the closest office building address and look for the TriLaVie Sign.
El Toro Trail - T2 for OC Triathlon
20532 El Toro Rd
Mission Viejo, CA 92692
There is a narrow entrance to the trail and you will cross the path utilized by cyclists and runners.
20532 El Toro Rd, Mission Viejo, California, 92692
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.