- July 2, 2014
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Cycling Hill Repeats and/or Run. Training distances according to race-goal plans and experience. Athletes choose from a ride + run or just a long run. Hills are fun!
- Begin when you arrive!
- Hill Riding Skills Review + Gearing Overview
- Hill Repeats on the bike (4-6)
- Long Run Option for Barb's (or anyone!)
- NOTE: This is a 2-hour training, but leave when you must. It's A-O-K!
- Bike, helmet and all cycling gear
- Fuel/Water for 2 hours of training: bike + run
- Transition Towel or mat
- Running gear
- Recovery Fuel/Nutrition
- There is no specific address for the El Toro Trail. Use the closest office building address and look for the TriLaVie Sign.
El Toro Trail - T2 for OC Triathlon
20532 El Toro Rd
Mission Viejo, CA 92692
There is a narrow entrance to the trail and you will cross the path utilized by cyclists and runners.
20532 El Toro Rd, Mission Viejo, California, 92692