April 19, 2016
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Cycling Hill Repeats and/or Run. Training distances according to race-goal plans and experience. Hills are fun!
TLV MEMBER HOSTED TRAINING!
This is a hosted (uncoached) training. Your TriLaVie Hostess with the Mostest is Lisa Stelly (pictured here at 70.3 Tempe).
Please RSVP to Lisa to let her know you are coming. 714-403-1866
TriLaVie Members Only, please!
- Begin when you arrive!
- TriLaVie members will do their own goals.
- Hill repeats are 2 miles up the hill - and - 2 miles down the hill!
- Paved, bike trail. No cars (well... not legally anyway!)
- Keep repeating to fulfill your training goal or you run out of time!
- It's just more fun to do it with others, right?
- Time your uphills only. The downhill is for recovery. Take it safely.
- Finish before dark. This location gets dark very fast - no street lights.
- WATCH or Time Piece. You will time your UPHILLS!
- Bike, helmet and all cycling gear
- Running Gear, optional
- Recovery Fuel/Nutrition
- There is no specific address for the El Toro Trail. Use the closest office building address and look diagonally across the street for the entrance.
El Toro Trail - T2 for OC Triathlon
20532 El Toro Rd
Mission Viejo, CA 92692
- We call it T2 because it is Transition 2 for the OC Triathlon and Duathlon.
There is a narrow entrance to the trail and you will cross the path utilized by cyclists and runners.
There are no bathrooms at the parking lot. You may use the McFadden Historic House Porta Potty near the top of the trail down a designated driveway or local shops.