- May 4, 2014
7:00 am - 10:00 am
Cycling to Camp Pendleton with a transition run for Team TriLaVie. Endurance group ride along a gorgeous ocean-view cycling route from San Clemente to Oceanside. An out-and-back ride for all levels plus a transition run to the beach.
- 7:00am RTR (ready to ride) Announcements
- Ride through San Clemente for goal distance.
- BRING YOUR LICENSE TO GET INTO CAMP PENDELTON
- Transition Run (1-3 miles)
- 9:30am Breakfast Begins
- Bike, helmet and all cycling gear
- Fuel/Water for 3 hours of training: bike + run
- Running gear
- LICENSE if you are going to enter Camp Pendleton
- Lawn Chair for breakfast
- SIGN-UP HERE
- Bring 1 item each month (pick a day)
- Help 1 time each 8 weeks (set-up or clean-up)
Meet at the parking lot off the 5 Freeway at Cristianitos in San Clemente. (often called the Carl's Jr. Lot)
Carl's Jr. / Green Burrito
3929 S El Camino Real
San Clemente, CA 92672
Take the Cristianitos exit, turn left. At stop sign, either turn left for parking lot (FOR PAY), or continue straight for free parking along the street.
FEES FOR PARKING LOT: $2/hour or $15 all day. State Park Passes Ok!
This is a VERY popular surfer area. Use caution driving and riding. Especially if surf's up!