- November 1, 2015
7:00 am - 10:00 am
Cycling for Team TriLaVie. This is a group ride for cyclists doing up to 40 miles. Distances for training plans and to complete your TriLaVie Triple Crown Triathlon Goals!
Mari is hosting this special ride for TLV TCT Seekers!
Questions? Contact Mari at email@example.com or +1 (949) 378-8243
Please remember that it is TIME CHANGE! Get an extra hour of sleep!!
- 7:00am RTR (ready to ride) Announcements
- Ride SART for YOUR Training Goals
- Transition from Bike to Run is at your own Car (No bike racks set up)
- Transition Run (per your plan) - Highly recommended at the Beach!!
- Optional: put your legs in the ocean water when you are done to restore them and connect with the majesty of our OC beaches. Right ON!
- Watch or Time Piece! You WILL time your ride and your intervals.
- Cell Phone! Program ICE (In case of emergency contact)
- An App that tracks your distance and pace!
- Bike, helmet and all cycling gear
- Fuel/Water for 2+ hours of training: bike + run
- Running gear
- Towels, etc for your ocean-water-leg-bath-post-run/ride!
- Recovery FOOD! You will need this for sure! Plan, plan plan!
PLEASE wear a TLV jersey to make it easier to spot everyone.
Huntington State Beach Parking Lot on PCH. The address to the main entrance on Magnolia is 21601 Pacific Coast Hwy, Huntington Beach, CA 92646 - but use the entrance at Brookhurst if you can). Meet at the start of SART in the corner of the parking lot. Most convenient parking is in the lot at PCH and Brookhurst, but requires a state beach parking pass or a fee of $15. Free parking is on Brookhurst, but plan plenty of time to meet up with the group so you'll be ready to ride at 7am SHARP!