- October 3, 2015
7:00 am - 10:00 am
Cycling for Team TriLaVie. This is a group ride for cyclists doing 15 - 56 miles. Distances for training plans from sprint, olympic, half ironman preparation.
SPECIAL TRAINING DAY WITH AID STATION!
This Aid Station won't be as elaborate as the one for the Century Ride, but we will provide basics such as water, ice, gatorade, coke and some snacks.
Please bring your own fuel/supplies and we will hold them at the Aid Station for you.
Ironman Arizona 70.3 athletes are doing 56 mile Bike + 13.1 mile Run.
All other athletes are welcome to join in for your goals as well and to use the Aid Station!
- 6:45am Aid Station Set-Up and Drop off of Gear and Supplies
- 7:00am RTR (ready to ride) Announcements
- Ride SART for YOUR Training Goals
- Transition from Bike to Run is at your own Car (No bike racks set up)
- Transition Run (per your plan) - Highly recommended at the Beach!!
- Optional: put your legs in the ocean water when you are done to restore them and connect with the majesty of our OC beaches. Right ON!
- Watch or Time Piece! You WILL time your ride and your intervals.
- Cell Phone! Program ICE (In case of emergency contact)
- An App that tracks your distance and pace!
- Bike, helmet and all cycling gear
- Fuel/Water for 2+ hours of training: bike + run
- Running gear
- Towels, etc for your ocean-water-leg-bath-post-run/ride!
- Recovery FOOD! You will need this for sure! Plan, plan plan!
PLEASE wear a TLV jersey to make it easier to spot everyone.
Huntington State Beach Parking Lot on PCH. The address to the main entrance on Magnolia is 21601 Pacific Coast Hwy, Huntington Beach, CA 92646 - but use the entrance at Brookhurst if you can). Meet at the start of SART in the corner of the parking lot. Most convenient parking is in the lot at PCH and Brookhurst, but requires a state beach parking pass or a fee of $15. Free parking is on Brookhurst, but plan plenty of time to meet up with the group so you'll be ready to ride at 7am SHARP!