- April 27, 2014
7:00 am - 10:00 am
Cycling and Hill Repeats with a transition run for Team TriLaVie. Riding Santiago Canyon or El Toro Trail. Training distances are according to race-goal plans and experience. Kristen Lawrence from Two Wheels One Planet conducting hill riding technique clinic.
- 7:00am RTR (ready to ride) Announcements
- Hill Riding Skills Review + Clinic with Kristen Lawrence
- Santiago Canyon Ride or Hill Repeats (3-5)
- Transition Run (1-3 miles)
- 9:00am Breakfast
- Fuel-Sharing – a chance for others to try products you like or see the ones we each use.
- We’ll display them on a table with small cups to taste
- Bring a sample of a fuel you use
- Powders or Gels: dilute in a water bottle
- Bring the original container for show
- Carbohydrate products
- Protein powders, liquids, supplements
- Bars, gels, powders, chews
- Bike, helmet and all cycling gear
- Fuel/Water for 2 hours of training: bike + run
- Transition Towel or mat
- Running gear
- Lawn Chair for breakfast
- SIGN-UP HERE
- Bring 1 item each month (pick a day)
- Help 1 time each 8 weeks (set-up or clean-up)
- There is no specific address for the El Toro Trail. Use the closest office building address and look for the TriLaVie Sign.
El Toro Trail - T2 for OC Triathlon
20532 El Toro Rd
Mission Viejo, CA 92692
There is a narrow entrance to the trail and you will cross the path utilized by cyclists and runners.