April 28, 2015
10:00 am - 12:30 pm
Ride, Run or Brick. Training distances according to race-goal plans and experience. Finally flat!
- 10am RTR (ready to ride or run)
- Group Ride for 25 miles, no drop
- From Yorba Linda Regional Park - Edna Park
- Hosted by TriLaVie Member Karen Vaca
- This is an un-coached training
- Santa Ana River Trail is paved, flat, but windy! There are no cars, but some pesky pedestrians so use caution.
- Experienced riders, please, or make arrangements with a team member or friend to stay with you if you are new. Pre-arrange this option, please, for everyone's enjoyment.
- Ride and/or Run gear including bike, shoes HELMET!
- Fuel/Water for 2+ Hours of training
- Transition Run from your car, prepare accordingly for a swift transition!
- We are meeting at the Yorba Athletic Park.It is the FREE PARK next to the Yorba Linda Regional Park.FREE. Do not pay. If you enter the paid lot you are in the wrong place.
- Address: 7400 E La Palma Ave, Anaheim, CA 92807
Venue: Yorba Linda Athletic Park
Great FREE Parking at the lot just ADJACENT to the Yorba Linda Regional Park. Enter across from North Huxford Lane off of La Palma. It is near the intersection of Fairmont Blvd. There is a combination of a paved lot and a dirt lot. Baseball fields, bathrooms and access to the Santa Ana River Trail.