- August 6, 2017
7:00 am - 10:00 am
Cycling Ride Santiago or Hill Repeats and Run. Training distances according to race-goal plans and experience. Athletes choose from a ride + run or just a long run. Hills are fun!
- Hill Riding Skills Review + Gearing Overview for those doing hill repeats
- Hill Repeats on the bike (4-6)
- Long Ride Option through Santiago Canyon depending on your plan to the dump or Jamboree... 20-30 miles.
- Long Run Option
- NOTE: This is a 3-hour training so be aware of your timing and if you would like to start earlier, please let me know.
- Bike, helmet and all cycling gear
- Fuel/Water for 2 hours of training: bike + run
- Transition Towel or mat
- Running gear
- Recovery Fuel/Nutrition
NOTE: Please sign up for Breakfast: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c084fafad2ba64-trilavie12
DIRECTIONS for PARKING:
- There are many places to park at the LF Sports Park. Please park at the TOP most parking lot near some restrooms.
There is a narrow entrance to the trail and you will cross the path utilized by cyclists and runners.
Venue: Lake Forest Sports Park
Venue Phone: 949-374-2096
Venue Website: www.TriLaVie.comAddress:
Sports Park and Recreation Center perfect for the start of a bike ride or run.