Cycle + Run = Brick at 7:30am – Yorba Linda
November 19, 2017
7:30 am - 10:30 am
Ride + Run = Brick. Training distances according to Race-Goal plans and Enjoyment!!
JIM MANTON will be coaching us on basics of endurance riding sharing techniques of how to find your speed with endurance .
Team Ride of various distances depending upon your training goals or your personal goals. This is a good day to enjoy a leisurely ride or complete your distance according to your training plans... this venue can fit for everyone! Just saying!
- Arrive between 7:00 am and 7:15am please!!!
- 7:30 am RTR (ready to ride)
- Groups formed based on distances and speeds. Please come knowing your general speed for your distance on a flat course.
- From Yorba Linda ATHLETIC (dirt lot) Park - We will ride to Green River then back down Circle K.
- Santa Ana River Trail is paved, flat, but windy! There are no cars, but some pesky pedestrians so use caution.
- Run (optional) will be on SART or the 5k trail in the park.
- Ride and Run gear including bike, shoes, HELMET!
- Fuel/Water for 2+ Hours of training. At least 40 ounces, more if possible!
- Transition Run from your car, prepare accordingly for a transition.
- We are meeting at the Yorba Athletic Park. It is the FREE PARK next to the Yorba Linda Regional Park. FREE. Do not pay. If you enter the paid lot you are in the wrong place.
- Address: 7400 E La Palma Ave, Anaheim, CA 92807
Please bring a breakfast items. Use the link below (updated on Wednesdays). Bookmark this link for future reference.
Venue: Yorba Linda Athletic Park
7400 E La Palma Ave Anaheim, CA 92807, Anaheim, 92807, United States
Great FREE Parking at the lot just ADJACENT to the Yorba Linda Regional Park. Enter across from North Huxford Lane off of La Palma. It is near the intersection of Fairmont Blvd. There is a combination of a paved lot and a dirt lot. Baseball fields, bathrooms and access to the Santa Ana River Trail.
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.