July 14, 2019
7:30 am - 11:00 am
Ride + Run = Brick. Training distances according to race-goal plans and experience.
You will be coached on the basics of endurance riding sharing techniques of how to find your speed with endurance . We will be working on Strong Intervals.
- Arrive between 7:00 am and 7:15 am please!!!
- 7:30 am RTR (ready to ride)
- Groups formed based on distances and speeds. Please come knowing your general speed for your distance on a flat course.
- From Yorba Linda ATHLETIC (dirt lot) Park - to Huntington Beach! Yes, the river trail is now open, clean and safe to ride.
- Santa Ana River Trail is paved, flat, but windy! There are no cars, but some pedestrians so use caution.
- Run will be on SART or the 5k trail in the park. 20-30 Minute run off the bike.
- Ride and Run gear including bike, shoes, HELMET!
- Fuel/Water for 2+ Hours of training. At least 40 ounces, more if possible!
- Transition Run from your car, prepare accordingly for a swift transition.
- We are meeting at the Yorba Athletic Park. It is the FREE PARK next to the Yorba Linda Regional Park. FREE. Do not pay. If you enter the paid lot you are in the wrong place.
- Address: 7400 E La Palma Ave, Anaheim, CA 92807
Please bring a breakfast items. Use the link below (updated on Wednesdays). Bookmark this link for future reference.
Venue: Yorba Linda Athletic Park
Great FREE Parking at the lot just ADJACENT to the Yorba Linda Regional Park. Enter across from North Huxford Lane off of La Palma. It is near the intersection of Fairmont Blvd. There is a combination of a paved lot and a dirt lot. Baseball fields, bathrooms and access to the Santa Ana River Trail.