Cycle or Run or Brick! 6:00pm – 7:30pm in Irvine
April 5, 2016
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Cycling or Run or both with a transition run for Team TriLaVie. Ride or run in Hick's Canyon and the adjacent paved trail that is a safe area for evening training, but not in the dark!
This cycling experience is open and appropriate for all levels of riders, all bikes. The cycling route is flat and is about 3 miles in length. We will ride back and forth until mileage goals are reached or it gets dark! Arrive when you can and get started. There is a great 4-mile running path to utilize for just a run or for transition.
AGENDA - Start when you arrive, no worries, but don't ride in the dark:
- Arrive at Hick's Canyon Parking Lot and look for Martha or the host TriLaVie member.
- Get directions for cycling, running or both!
- We call this a ROLLING START! Roll when you arrive due to the weeknight aspect.
- Ride or run your distance goals, or until it gets dark - no later than 7:30pm
- This is a great trail to discover. It is within a busy community and is safe for solo riders.
- Be aware that families use the trail and exercise caution. It is a popular bike path.
- Watch or Time Piece! You WILL time your ride and pace.
- Bike, helmet and all cycling gear
- Fuel/Water for 1.5 hours of training: bike + run
- Running gear, optional
- Mat or Towel for strength, stretch and self care.
- Recovery food, snack, more water!
- This is a coached training - meaning that the coach is present, but not riding with you. She'll be there to give instructions, remind you of goals, set you off in the right place!
- Strength, Stretch and Self-care led by coach, in 10 minutes circuits. Join when you can!
- Under Distance Goal, please put your intended plans for this specific training. Thanks!
Venue: Hick’s Canyon
3864 Viewpark, Irvine, 92602
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.